The city of Fez, listed as one of the world heritage sites and the largest pedestrian zone of the world, is a must-include destination in any traveler’s bucket list. Adding one more destination to the bucket list, Marrakech is a place that can complement the trip to Fez in a spectacular way. The 3-day trip from Fez to Marrakech is quite a treat for one who likes to travel. All 3 days are filled with excitement and adventures. As the trip is divided into three days, one will get to unravel each and every highlight of the trip throughout. Here is the itinerary should you choose to treat yourself to a Fez-Marrakech tour.
- Visit to Ifrane, which is a winter ski resort that resembles a Swiss village and was built by the French in the 1930s.
- Visit to the cedar forest in Arzou.
- Descent towards Merzouga in the Sahara Desert through panoramic views and a visit to the huge oasis of palm tree.
- Camel ride across the sandy dunes of the Erg-Chebbi while enjoying the beauty of the sunset.
- Overnight stay in Berbre tent.
- Depart for Ouarzazate while traveling through the rugged Road of Thousands of Kasbahs that rise up looking like turreted sand castles all along the ancient caravan trading way.
- Venture through the centre region which is one of the most exciting and romantic destinations of Morocco settled alongside the rich river valleys, burnished mud-brick homes, and palmeries.
- Walk through Todra gorge and travel along Dades valley.
- Reach Ouarzazate for overnight stay.
- Visit the Ouarzazate town to see the Kasbah of Taourirt as well as the Atlas movie studios,Head towards the Fint Oasis.
- While passing through the High Atlas and the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, visit the famous Kasbah declared as world heritage by the UNESCO, along the road that goes from the plains to 2260 m above the sea level through small villages and waterfalls.
- Reach Marrakech.
The entire trip is filled with beauty and new experiences. One can enjoy the trip along with their family or friends and can even enjoy discounted prices if the group is small.